Is Revenue-Based Financing Right For Your Business?revenue finance
Revenue-based financing is a way for you to access essential business capital by repaying your investors a percentage of your profits over time. In revenue-based financing, investors are repaid a predetermined amount — usually the principal investment several times over — by receiving a percentage of the business’ ongoing gross revenues.
Revenue-based financing offers the following benefits:
- No collateral is required
- Minimal credit requirements: the business owner’s minimum score must be 550
- Easy application, fast capital: the application for revenue-based financing is only one page long, and you may receive capital in as little as 7-10 days
- Much larger financing amounts are possible: traditional financing for business loans usually sets the cap around $250,000, but with revenue-based financing, it’s well into the millions
- Longer, pre-defined repayment terms
CreditHub Can Help
For businesses interested in looking at their options for revenue-based financing, CreditHub can help. We’re here to advise you on the right lender to approach, evaluate your business plan and assets in a way that will make you a credible candidate for this kind of funding, and provide you with support throughout the whole process. With our suite of tools available to businesses, we can get you the support your business deserves to qualify for revenue-based financing.
Additionally, we are always happy to explore various other alternatives and present them to you, if we think we might have a better fit for your business. Our goal is to match you with the best opportunity for financing for your business and to maximize the chances of qualifying for and receiving that capital. Our experience and expertise, our advisors, and the tools we make available to support your business financing make finding high-quality loans and other financing options easy. Contact us today! We look forward to working with you.