According to the United States Department of Revenue, the majority of business loans and credit lines that are available today don’t come from big conventional banks. Instead, most business loans now come from alternative lenders and investors.
And these alternative lenders only typically offer 1-2 limited funding programs, ruining your chances of getting a good loan and minimizing the amount of money you can secure if you don’t meet the requirements of these specific and limited types of loans.
A Few of Our Loan Programs
- Unsecured Credit Lines up to $150,000 Even for Startups
- Business Revenue Lending and Cash Advances with 72 Hour Funding
- Account Receivable Loans and Credit Lines with Rates of 1% and Less
- Purchase Order Financing and Inventory Credit Lines
- Securities and 401k Financing
- Equipment Financing and Leasing ofr Purchase and to Refinance Existing Equipment
- Private Investor Financing Even for Startup Companies
When you work with us, you’re not working with a faceless and gigantic banking oranization. Right away, you’ll be assigned to your own personal Finance Officer who will work directly with you to develop your Funding Blueprint with all the funding options you can qualify for now. And, your advisor maps out the steps to get you even more (and perhaps even better) loans and credit lines in the future. It’s easier when you know what they want and need and how to boost your own business credit profile.
Get a business loan or credit line:
- Regardless of Personal Credit Quality
- Even with No Assets to Pledge as Collateral
- As a Newer Startup Business
- With No Financials or Returns that Show a Loss
- By working with all legitimate funding sources and a wide range of loans and credit lines, we an often get you approved for multiple loan and credit line options, maximizing the amount of capital you recieve
At CreditHub Busines Credit Advisory, we work with all legitimate types of funding programs available today, offering funding through hundreds of investors and lenders through a multitude of different funding programs.
This gives you the best opportunity to get the most amount of financing, at the best terms.
Once you choose the funding you’d like from the options that you can qualify for, our team goes into action working with lenders and investors to get you approved. Your Finance Officer helps you get approved, negotiates rates and terms, and helps you through all aspects of the funding process until you loan proceeds are in your bank account.